PowerTOC Release History
Please find below all the public releases of PowerTOC. The versions missing are internal or private versions not released to the general public.
- Adds compatibility with Office 365. No longer compatible with versions under 2007
- Fully upgraded user interface
- Uses PowerPoint layouts to format tables of contents and agendas
- Adds support to Section tables of contents
- Adds support to Agenda slides
- Uses three levels of slides to organize the table of contents, associated to the title, section and normal slide layouts
- Styles for table of contents and agenda styles store the formatting and options of the table of contents and agenda slides
- Adds compatibility with PowerPoint 2010
- Solves a bug on the Check install utility
- UNICODE support
- Multimonitor support.
- Better handling of help files (might prevent errors on some systems).
- Adds the possibility to place slide numbers at the left.
- Adds the checkup install utility.
- Adds Set Title, Set Normal and Ignore buttons.
- Adds the Tools menu on versions prior to 2007.
- Enhances the processing of general options.
- Enhances the processing of repeating slides. Extra spaces, hyphens, n-dashes and m-dashes are not taken into consideration when comparing a slide with the previous one.
- Solves a problem with two column and spanned TOCs, happening when the “Ignore repeating” slides option is used.
- Removes an error ocurring at startup on multiuser licenses.
- Correctly saves changes to the ‘Default’ template on the configuration dialog.
- Removes an error when printing presentations from the Print Preview window.
- Solves the ‘Unknown Office control’ error ocurring at startup on some systems.
- Adds Named Styles.
- Enhanced exclude options.
- Selectively include normal and title slides.
- Adds the option to span the Table of Contents in multiple slides.
- Removes carriage returns embedded on titles of slides.
- Better integration with PowerPoint 2007.
- Enhanced User Interface.
- Enhanced registration process of the software.
- Adds compatibility with Windows Vista and Office 2007.
- Adds the option to include links to slides on the Table of Contents.
- Adds the option to create the Table of Contents in two columns.
- Add-in is registered for all users.
- Configuration information is now saved on the common application data folder.
- Demo added to installation setup.
- Minor aesthetic changes.
- Correctly handles the evaluation period.
- First public version.
Easlly create summary agendas and tables of contents for your presentation