Registering our products
When you buy anyone of our products you will receive a key which will remove all limitations of the evaluation version. Keys for our products have the following format:
To enter the key you should proceed as follows:
- Open the message on your email program containing the purchase information.
- Locate the line containing the key and select it completely.
- To select the line using your mouse, place the cursor at the beginning of the line, click on the mouse left button, and holding it down move the cursor to the end of the line.
- To select the line using the keyboard, place the cursor at the beginning of the line and press together the keys: SHIFT and END.
- In either case, the line containing the Key will be
highlighted, as shown below:
- To place a copy of the key on the clipboard you can, again, use your mouse or the keyboard.
- Using the mouse, click on the Edit menu and then the Copy item.
- Using the keyboard, press together the keys: CTRL and C.
- Now, turn to the program you want to unlock and open the Registration Dialog. You might have to launch Microsoft Word or PowerPoint if it is not running.
- Locate the 'Register' button, and click it. You will find it
on the following places:
FormsAssistant: At the Word toolbar, the toolbar of the Main Window, the Configuration Dialog and in the registration reminder screen.
PowerTOC: At the PowerPoint toolbar, the Configuration Dialog and in the registration reminder screen.
Control Runner: In the Configuration Dialog and in the registration reminder screen.
- The 'Register' dialog will open.
- Enter the Name, exactly as it appears on the email message. It will be usually your name or that of your organization.
- Click on the clipboard button at the left of the Key field so that the contents of the clipboard is pasted onto the Key field.
- When both the Name and Key have been entered, the 'Ok' button will be enabled. Click on it to finalize the registration process.
- To finish the registration procedure on our Office productivity add-ins (FormsAssistant and PowerTOC) you will have to close Microsoft Word or PowerPoint and restart it again. To register Control Runner you will have to close and restart it.