PowerTOCCreate summary agendas and tables of contents for your presentations in seconds
PowerTOC Release History
Please find below all the public releases of PowerTOC. The versions missing are internal or private versions not released to the general public.
- Solves a bug that caused links to the wrong slides on spanned main TOCs
- Presentations on AutoSave mode will not update tables of contents and agenda slides when the presentation is saved
- Adds compatibility with 64-bit versions of Office (2010, 2013 and 2016)
- Solves a problem that prevented using the trial version on some systems
- Adds compatibility with Office 365. No longer compatible with versions under 2007
- Fully upgraded user interface
- Uses PowerPoint layouts to format tables of contents and agendas
- Adds support to Section tables of contents
- Adds support to Agenda slides
- Uses three levels of slides to organize the table of contents, associated to the title, section and normal slide layouts
- Styles for table of contents and agenda styles store the formatting and options of the table of contents and agenda slides
- Adds compatibility with PowerPoint 2010
- Solves a bug on the Check install utility
- UNICODE support
- Multimonitor support.
- Better handling of help files (might prevent errors on some systems).
- Adds the possibility to place slide numbers at the left.
- Adds the checkup install utility.
- Adds Set Title, Set Normal and Ignore buttons.
- Adds the Tools menu on versions prior to 2007.
- Enhances the processing of general options.
- Enhances the processing of repeating slides. Extra spaces, hyphens, n-dashes and m-dashes are not taken into consideration when comparing a slide with the previous one.
- Solves a problem with two column and spanned TOCs, happening when the “Ignore repeating” slides option is used.
- Removes an error ocurring at startup on multiuser licenses.
- Correctly saves changes to the ‘Default’ template on the configuration dialog.
- Removes an error when printing presentations from the Print Preview window.
- Solves the ‘Unknown Office control’ error ocurring at startup on some systems.
- Adds Named Styles.
- Enhanced exclude options.
- Selectively include normal and title slides.
- Adds the option to span the Table of Contents in multiple slides.
- Removes carriage returns embedded on titles of slides.
- Better integration with PowerPoint 2007.
- Enhanced User Interface.
- Enhanced registration process of the software.
- Adds compatibility with Windows Vista and Office 2007.
- Adds the option to include links to slides on the Table of Contents.
- Adds the option to create the Table of Contents in two columns.
- Add-in is registered for all users.
- Configuration information is now saved on the common application data folder.
- Demo added to installation setup.
- Minor aesthetic changes.
- Correctly handles the evaluation period.
- First public version.